clean my android phone – 1 time (for external use)
Image 1- How to Optimize your Android Phone?
Does your phone become unresponsive when you switch to another app? Do you feel your phone is lagging or running slower than it used to be? If your answer is yes, then stop! Your phone needs to be optimized.
No matter if you are using a high notch android device or low-end smartphone, the performance degradation is common in Android devices. After a few months, most of the android devices face lagging issues. They become sluggish and often stop responding when you play a game or use a heavy app.
Why Does Your Android Phone Lag?
There can be many reasons for the slowing down of your phone. As per experts, android phones mainly lag due to insufficient internal storage or space. Even if you have high internal storage, many times, the accumulated data or cache in the android phone causes sluggishness in the Android devices.
Apart from this, background apps, animations, auto-syncing apps, unused files, duplicate media files, etc. are the other reasons due to which Android phones could not work efficiently.
But, don’t lose hope. Your Android phone or tablet can easily back up to speed if you follow the below simple and quick tips.
5 Easy and Simple Tricks to Speed up Your Android Phone
Image 2- 5 Easy Tricks to Speed Up Your Android.
Optimizing Android performance is easy and simple. Apply the following 5 tricks and improve your device’s speed and efficiency without the need for any professional assistance. So, let’s take a quick look at how you can clean your Android phone.
1. Clear Your Device Cache Data
Android devices store the cache or small piece of information to speed up your device. But as the usage increases and the time passes by, the cache data increases and consumes the internal storage of the phone.
To free up this space, you should follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Device Settings>>> Tap to “Storage”.
- You will find the option “Clear Cache Data”. Tap on it.
- Select OK to confirm the deletion of cache data.
Note- Clearing Cache Data in many cases removes the preferences of the apps that are saved in your device. Thus, don’t get panic and in case you miss any preferences, reset it using App settings. For this, Go to Settings>>Tap the More menu>> Reset App preferences.
2. Disable All the Unnecessary Animations
Animations help you to navigate and make transitions on the phone screen. However, if increased these animations may cause Android to behave sluggish.
To boost the speed of the device instantly, you should disable or reduce the animations in your phone. Here are the steps.
- Navigate to Settings >> Tap to “About Phone”.
- Scroll down to see the option “Build Number”.
- Tap on it repeatedly for 7-8 times.
- Tapping on the “Build Number” repeatedly will enable the “Developer Options” and you will see the message for the same.
- Go back to Settings and Tap to “Developer Options”.
- You will see three options for Animations – “Window Animation Mode”, “Transition Animation Mode” and “Animator Duration Scale”.
- Tap on each of the options and turn off the Animation.
3. Uninstall or Disable Bloatware Apps
When you buy an Android Phone, there are many system apps that are installed by its manufacturer. These apps are often less or not used by the user. However, it takes a large space of your internal storage. Also, these apps run in the background and make the device function slow.
To remove or disable such apps and free up the space,
- Go to Settings>> Tap on the “Apps”.
- A list of apps appears. Find the app that you don’t use. Tap on it.
- Tap on the “Uninstall” option and select “OK” to confirm the un-installation.
- Repeat the above steps for uninstalling all the other unused apps.
4. Manage Your Homescreen
Live wallpapers and widgets are amazing features of the android. But this feature becomes a curse when it starts putting extra load on the phone hardware. The increased number of widgets and heavy wallpapers utilizes the phone resources and causes it to work slow.
Here is the way to manage the widgets on the home screen. Let’s take a look.
- Navigate to the Widget you want to remove.
- Press on the widget for a long duration. You will get two options on the top- Remove and App Info.
- Drag the widget to “Remove” and release the hold.
5 . Change Browser
If you are using Chrome as your browser, then it is better that you apply data saver mode or use an alternative browser for your phone. Chrome is a resource heavy app that uses lots of data and also reduces the device performance.
Here is the way through which you may apply data saver mode to Chrome.
- Navigate to the Chrome Browser.
- In the upper right corner, you will find an overflow menu button.
- Tap to it and click on Settings.
- Tap and toggle the “Data Saver Mode” to turn it ON.
So, these were the five expert tweaks that may boost your Android speed and improve your device performance. Follow it and enhance your Android experience in an instant.