When organizing a virtual event or conference, it’s crucial to consider a reward or appreciation system for your speakers, attendees, partners, and sponsors. Almost everyone resorts to the custom term papers service and other related sites to get ideas when it comes to insights on standard potential gifts. But it becomes an entirely different situation when the gifts have to come in a digital nature.
Because of this, most organizers of virtual events such as conferences, lack ideas and become anxious. But in case you prove one, don’t worry and consider the following gift concepts for your virtual event or conference.
Digital Gift Concepts
- A custom-made thank you digital gift card. Well, they prove old school, but still widely appreciated by many people. You have to use a paperless post or a Smilebox to send one.
- A video shout-out that has a personalized touch
It takes your appreciation a notch higher, and you can consider using a platform such as Cameo. The platform allows you to buy a custom-made video from your favorite celebrity.
- Amazon digital gift card. Most people buy stuff from Amazon, and therefore, a digital gift card can prove rock-solid to anyone attending your virtual event.
- A restaurant digital gift card. You can decide to send your virtual conference participants or presenters a digital gift card to visit a restaurant of their liking.
- A food delivery virtual voucher. It works perfectly for anyone who loves a house food delivery from their preferred restaurant. It can prove an excellent option for a digital gift.
- Tactile marketing remedy. It proves more personal than a digital gift card, and you can issue out a unique digital gift card using cutting edge tech through platforms such as Thnks, Sendoso, and Alyce.
- A bullet journal (digital)
Such a journal readily fuses your routine day planner, meditation notebook, and diary into a powerful productivity tool.
- 16personalities Test. It’s an excellent means of learning more concerning yourself in terms of behavior. How and why you react to diverse situations. It can prove valuable to your virtual event clientele.
- Online course. Most of these courses come in diverse ways, and therefore, you can tailor-make the course based on your conference or event niche and gift your participants upon conclusion of the event.
- In-depth eBook. Many individuals would appreciate such a digital gift, and therefore, a perfect gift to your virtual event attendees.
- Private online lessons. Almost every attendee to your virtual event will consider learning something new as exciting and fun. Gifting them a private online course can get well appreciated.
- Virtual haircut session. The pandemic situation has made most people shaggy. Therefore, having some consultation on your haircut virtually can prove useful to most people.
- Discounted tickets for the subsequent conference. It proves straightforward and easy in rewarding your virtual event’s attendees.
- Memberships for video streaming services in increasing their entertainment pool
You can consider Hulu, Netflix, or Disney Plus.
- Online gym membership. It can prove a useful alternative to free access when it comes to video streaming services.
- Subscription boxes. It can help in sending out desired gift choices to your virtual event’s attendees.
- Audio subscription. It can include Spotify, Amazon’s Audible, or Apple Music, among others.
- Named donation. You can elect to donate to charity using your attendee’s names as a form of appreciation.
- Micro-lending digital gift cards in donating
Consider these suggested ideas to appreciate your virtual event attendees and realize the satisfaction of appreciating others.