One of the perks of being a developer in this 21st century is the ability to develop websites and web applications without having to build them from the scratch.
This is possible with the help of standardized stack – MEAN stack Development. Many developers are opting for a variety of combinations of technologies to attain better results with web development.
What is MEAN stack Development?
Role of Framework in MEAN Stack
2. Express: Express.js is the backend that facilitates interaction between the database and the front end of the application. It also ensures the smooth transfer of data to the end-user and prevents overwriting variables.
3. Angular JS: This is a front-end framework that is used to develop the client-side of the application. It also comprises of many easy to use templates for functionalities.
4. Node.js: Node.js is the backbone that connects with Angular for quick data serving. It has an inbuilt web server which makes it easy to deploy MongoDB to the cloud. It is scalable and supports multiple connections simultaneously.
Advantages of MEAN stack development
Image source: amarinfoetch
- Easy Coding: A unique advantage of using MEAN Stack Development Services by Bytes Technolab for the website and mobile app is that it makes the transfer of codes between frameworks easy. This leads to a tremendous increase in productivity but also provides better performance while data transfer amongst the application layers.
- Vivid Flexibility: MEAN Stack Development comes with a highly flexible platform that makes the building, testing, and introducing apps hassle-free. It is also easy to add any extra information once the field is added to the form. In particular, MongoDB allows full support for cluster along with automatic replication.
- Cost-effectiveness: When compared to other stacks, MEAN stack technology requires less number of developers. Code sharing and reusing facility within the MEAN stack leads to reduced development time and thereby lowering the overall development cost.
- Cloud compatibility: MEAN stack development makes use of the libraries and repositories hence the developing cost gets reduced drastically. MongoDB in the framework allows easy integration of the cloud functionalities on the website and reduces the disk space cost.
- Open Source: MEAN stack being open-source is updated frequently. You can hire MEAN stack developers who have expert knowledge and can avail benefits.
- User interface: MEAN stack works on the MVC architecture which provides high quality in user interfaces of website and application.
- Easy Debugging: It is easier to trace the execution as the MEAN stack works on one language across layers. You can hire MEAN stack developers to see how the data gets manipulated and debug the data with available open-source tools.
Why use MEAN stack Development for your business?
Today’s business demands the creation of flexible design and rapid working websites and applications. The developers hence are in constant lookout for a software stack that gives flexibility and freedom in the development. MEAN stack development as enlisted above can empower your brand by providing a compatible and uniform solution. If you are a business looking for a Custom Made MEAN Stack Development Services then contact us today. Using MEAN stack not only can smooth the streamlining of workflow but can also enhance the experience of your customers and increase your business growth.
You can also hire MEAN stack developers to develop a cost-effective product that meets your business requirement.